ATAK Engineering was established in 1988.
Since its foundation, ATAK aims to present high quality engineering services at a wide range including research, design and construction.
ATAK Engineering is one of the exceptional companies in the industry that presents:
- Design&Project of Steel and Reinforced Concrete and Tensile Membrane Structures
- Turn-key Construction Services
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Structural Steel Erection
- Membrane Fabric Manufacturing and Erection
ATAK has its own manufacturing facility with 12.000 m2 closed and 37.450 m2 open area. There are various cutting, bending, straightening and cold-form machinery equipment in the plant. ATAK’s Structural Steel Fabrication Plant has a manufacturing capacity of 22.750 tons/year.
Tensile membrane fabrication facility brought into operation in 2014. Our tensile membrane facility, which has 2500 m2 closed area, is equipped with the following machinery:
- High frequency welding machine
- Automatic membrane fabric cutter
- Sewing machine
ATAK uses specially developed FEM software to design simple yet elegantly engineered membrane structures.
ATAK’s structural design team is formed by highly skilled, creative engineers, working with the latest tensile membrane materials and steel cable structure systems.
Economy, lightness and simplicity are the key concepts of our desing policy in addition to stiffness, strength and stability.
Fields of Expertise:
- Theme Parks
- Parks and Recreation areas
Why Tensile Membrane Structures?
- Flexibility in Design: Because of the unique flexible characteristics of fabric material, tensile membrane structures have no limits in design to obtain stunning forms.
- Lightness and Economy: Membrane is a light material. Because of its lightness, it can provide economic solutions to the designs with less amount of structural steel.
- Durability: Depending on the fabric type, the long design life of tensile membrane structures have been experienced for various climatic conditions.
- Low Maintenance: Compared to conventionel structures, tensile membrane structures requires low maintenance during its lifetime.
- Variety of Materials: There are different types of membrane fabric materials available in the market for different performance objectives of projects. Varying degrees of translucency, light reflectivity, UV and weather protection, non-combustibility and self-cleaning are some example properties of the various fabrics.
- Code Compliance: Tensile membrane structures can meet many building code requirements depending on its design and material quality.